NSAB Safeguarding Adults Referrer Training – new dates
23 October 2020
This webinar is aimed at those responsible for making Adult Safeguarding Referrals within your organisation based in Nottinghamshire County, as detailed in the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Adults procedure for raising a concern and referring.
This course has been developed to offer support, guidance, and clarity to you in your role as the person responsible for making Safeguarding Adults referrals within your organisation.
We will send out course pre-reading/ viewing materials approximately one week prior to the event.
Choose your session:
- 4th November 2020 1.30pm – 3pm Book online using Eventbrite
- 2nd December 2020 1.30pm – 3pm Book online using Eventbrite
- 6th January 2020 1.30pm – 3pm Book online using Eventbrite
- 3rd February 2020 1.30pm – 3pm Book online using Eventbrite
- 3rd March 2020 1.30pm -3pm Book online using Eventbrite
- 7th April 2020 1.30pm – 3pm Book online using Eventbrite
More dates will be added, so keep checking NSAB’s website for details
This event is only open to those responsible for making adult Safeguarding referrals within your organisation.
We request that no more than 2 members of the same organisation attend per session.
***Please note, this course will only cover the multi-agency procedures for Nottinghamshire County, not Nottingham City***