Join us for an online information event to find out more about adoption. This is an opportunity to meet experienced Social Workers from our service, learn about the assessment process and the children waiting for adoption. You will also hear from experienced adopters about their adoption journey and have plenty of opportunities to ask questions. There are no obligations, so come along and see if adoption is right for your family.
Online information event dates in 2023:
- Monday 16 January: 12pm to 2pm
- Wednesday 8 February: 6pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 15 March: 12pm to 2pm
- Tuesday 18 April: 6pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 17 May: 12pm to 2pm
- Wednesday 14 June: 6pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 12 July 6pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 15 August: 12pm to 2pm
- Wednesday 13 September: 6pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 17 October: 12pm to 2pm
- Tuesday 14 November: 6pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 5 December: 12pm to 2pm
To register for an event, please complete our online enquiry form stating which event you would like to book for in the box at the bottom of the form.
You will be sent a Microsoft Teams meeting invitation a couple of days prior to the session.